MEETING THE GODS THE FOURTH KIND
Re: MEETING THE GODS THE FOURTH KIND
Alfred Webre, Secret Teleportation And Time Travel Technology Used To Govern The Planet
http://www.supporters-desk.com/index.ph … d=30#p6262
Re: MEETING THE GODS THE FOURTH KIND
THE NEW SD_ECBS UFO DISCLOSURE FRONTLINE NEWSFEED ON FB
OPEN INTRO STUDY ALL SEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS #UAFE
#MISNICISM #NWO_OPS #TRUTHEMBARGO #DISCLOSURE #VISITORSENLIGHTENMENT
#SD_ECBS_DISCLOSURE #noalienbutuniversalnature_com #THETRUTHISOUTTHERE #SHARE
http://supporters-desk.com/index.php?op … id=30&
http://supporters-desk.com/index.php?op … ;Itemid=30
http://www.supporters-desk.com/index.ph … ;Itemid=30
This infotrack is presented by the SD_ECBS
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Allda-Be … 8053414757
Re: MEETING THE GODS THE FOURTH KIND
THE SATANISTS VS GODS GAME???
TERMINATION WE KNOW SINCE 1984 LOW BUDGET MOVIE TERMINATOR
GUESS WHAT IT CAME OUT ON GEORGE ORWELLS YEAR
MADE BY JAMES CAMERON A LEADING MOVIE DIRECTOR FOR THE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN THE FOLLOWING 3 DECADES
FOR SURE BOTH GOT INVIEW INTO SECRET SOCIETY SERVICE KNOWLEDGE
BUT TODAYS THIN FOIL HEADS ARE UP TODATE TO SURVIVE.
BETTER TAKE A GOOD WORLD WAR II HELMET!!!!
SKY NET A.I SLAUGHTERBOTS: THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED ,these will be used against people against the NEW WORLD ORDER ,CHRISTIANS AND ALL DOMESTIC TERRORISTS SLAUGHTERBOTS: THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED The govt.or U.N. will not need an army to invade us ..They just need enough of these or smaller ones which come in the size of mosquitos, spiders etc. They will be able to locate you and kill you via Toxins, or straight out kill you by shooting you or blowing you up. https://www.facebook.com/playgroundengl … ref=storyv
https://www.facebook.com/thealienblog/v … 8FUcuZNqzk Are you a terrorist? According to the US Government, you may well be. For decades now, and especially since the false flag attack on 9/11, the Government has been using its intelligence agencies (the CIA, FBI, NSA and others) to compile, through unlawful surveillance, a massive list of US citizens who it claims are "domestic terrorists". This list of so-called terrorists is known as Main Core, and even back in 2008 was reported by independent investigative journalist Christopher Ketcham to contain 8 million names. You can only imagine how many names are on this watchlist now! Are you a terrorist (or a domestic extremist) on this list? http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom … terrorist/ Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the "end times" or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a "potential terrorist" according to official U.S. government documents. https://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/72 … t-are.html
At one time, the term "terrorist" was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term "terrorist" is being applied to large groups of American citizens.
And if you are a "terrorist", that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as "potential terrorists", please don't take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be "extremists" and "potential terrorists" in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country...
1. Those that talk about "individual liberties"
2. Those that advocate for states' rights
3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"
4. "The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule"
5. Those that are interested in "defeating the Communists"
6. Those that believe "that the interests of one's own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations"
7. Anyone that holds a "political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable"
8. Anyone that possesses an "intolerance toward other religions"
9. Those that "take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals"
13. "The Patriot Movement"
14. "Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians"
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States "are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the 'North American Union'"
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is "opposed to the New World Order"
23. Anyone that is engaged in "conspiracy theorizing"
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that "fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations"
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that "don't think they should have to pay taxes"
30. Anyone that "complains about bias"
31. Anyone that "believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia"
32. Anyone that "is frustrated with mainstream ideologies"
33. Anyone that "visits extremist websites/blogs"
34. Anyone that "establishes website/blog to display extremist views"
35. Anyone that "attends rallies for extremist causes"
36. Anyone that "exhibits extreme religious intolerance"
37. Anyone that "is personally connected with a grievance"
38. Anyone that "suddenly acquires weapons"
39. Anyone that "organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology"
40. "Militia or unorganized militia"
41. "General right-wing extremist"
42. Citizens that have "bumper stickers" that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an "Army of God"
44. Those that are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)"
45. Those that are "anti-global"
46. Those that are "suspicious of centralized federal authority"
47. Those that are "reverent of individual liberty"
48. Those that "believe in conspiracy theories"
49. Those that have "a belief that one's personal and/or national 'way of life' is under attack"
50. Those that possess "a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism"
51. Those that would "impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)"
52. Those that would "insert religion into the political sphere"
53. Anyone that would "seek to politicize religion"
54. Those that have "supported political movements for autonomy"
55. Anyone that is "anti-abortion"
56. Anyone that is "anti-Catholic"
57. Anyone that is "anti-nuclear"
58. "Rightwing extremists"
59. "Returning veterans"
60. Those concerned about "illegal immigration"
61. Those that "believe in the right to bear arms"
62. Anyone that is engaged in "ammunition stockpiling"
63. Anyone that exhibits "fear of Communist regimes"
64. "Anti-abortion activists"
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about "the New World Order" in a "derogatory" manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed "to the collection of federal income taxes"
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag ("Don't Tread On Me")
71. Those that believe in "end times" prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
The groups of people in the list above are considered "problems" that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.
Re: MEETING THE GODS THE FOURTH KIND
SO WE ARE BACK TO VRIL
ANCIENT HISTORY Our Hair is an extension to the nervous system—Reason why Native American Indians keep their hair long
ByAncient Code SHARE TWEET 4 COMMENTS
Have you ever wondered why Native Americans keep their hair long? It’s kinda simple: “Hair is an extension of the nervous system.”
“Hair is an extension of the human nervous system; it can be accurately described as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly developed ‘feelers’ or ‘antennae’ that are able to transmit enormous amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.”
The truth is that countless ancient cultures across the planet have the belief that long hair has a unique and special significance. And even though some of these cultures were separated by thousands of miles, many similarities are present among them. Hair was considered an extension of the soul and evidence of that are traditions that many native American Indians have guarded until this day.
For example, the Navajo only cut their children’s hair on the first birthday and avoided cutting again afterward.
But the length of the hair in many ancient cultures was different than what we consider it today.
For many of us, hair is just another stylistic concern; it makes us look better, sometimes younger sometimes older, depending on the length, color, and shape. Hover for most Native Americans hair was by no means a stylistic concern, it was something that went beyond what many of us are capable of understanding even today.
In some cultures, hair symbolizes not only an extension of the soul, but it symbolizes physical strength and virility; in other words, the virtues and properties of a person are said to be concentrated in his hair and nails.
But some would say that our hair tells a lot about us, on a much deeper level. Some would agree that by cutting your hair, you lose a small part of that unique relationship with oneself.
Also, there are many ways you can actually wear your hair according to Native tradition.
And there is a way to wear the hair for ceremonies and dances. For countless Native American cultures, braided hair meant unity with the infinite, and allowing the hair to flow freely signified the free flow of life.
But if we look at American history, Native Americans and especially the war that took place in Vietnam we’ll encounter fascinating details.
Unlike what many may believe, hair may serve a much bigger purpose than as just an accessory.
And while ”hair” is a matter of personal preference, we learn a lot from Native Americans when it comes to the way they wear their hair.
During the War in Vietnam, the American military was in search for talented, young men—trackers—that could navigate their way in stealth across the enemy terrain. Special Forces in the war department sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations where they found countless brave young men who were more than adequate for the task.
Upon recruiting them, they carefully cataloged their abilities and talent’s and rapidly discovered that they were perfectly suited for the task.
Soon after the young men were recruited/enlisted, and after going through the countless rituals of joining the army, the skills and talents which were ever-present seemed to vanish. Confused the army started searching for answers and turned to some of the Native American elders who without hesitating answered how when their young men received the mandatory haircut after joining the military, they could no longer “sense” the way they did before. Their almost supernatural abilities—their intuition—disappeared.
After more recruits were gathered from Native American tribes, they decided to perform tests and see what was going on, and whether “the length of hair” had anything to do with their abilities.
After recruits were gathered, they let them keep their long hair and submitted them to tests in countless areas. After several tests where “trackers” with long hair competed against others with short hair, experts found how trackers with longer hair had access to something like a ‘sixth sense’ with an intuition much more reliable when compared to men with short hair.
As noted by C. Young on Sott, “Hair is an extension of the human nervous system, it can be accurately described as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved ‘feelers’ or ‘antennae’ that are able to transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.”
It is perhaps best explained by Chief Golden Light Eagle in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont … xl9PgKGTX4
https://www.ancient-code.com/our-hair-i … hair-long/
- New Sticky
© Copyright 2007 - 2009 jVitals! All rights reserved.